.

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Television is unhealthy for children

Why spend life with villainy? Life is too short to have such negativity. It takes a lot of hurt, and anger, and betrayal for me to hate nighone. Love and hate are two things that go hand in hand but in complete diametral ways. You can make me mad or say hurtful things and I will orgive you, but when you disappoint me and betray me over and over again is when hatred takes its place.When I think of the words love and hate I think of my father. It all began for as long as I can remember my pascal always had a drinking problem. IVe never seen my father sober even till today every time I see him he has some kind of beer or alcoholic beverage in his hand. Alcoholism is a disease that my father is very sick with. He grew up with two sisters and a brother. He wasnt raised in a great household.My grandmother and grandfather got divorced when my father was about five years old but he was abused everyday by both my grandmother and grandfather. This brings me to my story. When I was about th ree years old my parents fought everyday about my fathers drinking problem as it progressively escalated with time. My mom worked overnights at childrens hospital, while my father was supposed to be watching me and my sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment